BRAZEN LED CCT3 Selectable Batten
This linear LED batten with its slim attractive design provides great aesthetics for any installation. It is simple to install and with efficacies of up to 95 luminaire lumens per circuit watt make welcome energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent to reduce CO2 emissions and the buildings carbon footprint.
- Manufactured using a low profile white powder coated pressed steel base means the fitting is less obtrusive into the area, it is strong and durable, looks neat and attractive and can be wiped over with a damp cloth for easy cleaning
- The fitting has a centre mounting point designed for BESA box or direct cable entry.
- The fitting has an opal type diffuser which allows maximum light to be transmitted out of the fitting whilst reducing uncomfortable eye glare
- Removal of the white polycarbonate end caps screwed to the base allow the diffuser to be quickly removed to expose a large terminal block mounted in the centre of the fitting next to the BESA box entry point in the centre of the base. The 3 pole terminal block accommodates up to 2.5mm2 conductors for ease of connection
- Both end caps have pre-marked 20mm diameter cut-out points allowing entry from plastic or metal conduit glands for wire through connection
- The base has dimpled pre-punched mounting points at each corner to ensure a firm, safe ceiling fixing
- Pre-punched fixing points allow the fitting to be suspended using standard wholesaler supplied generic suspension wires (not Robus supplied)
- Utilises 400 high quality SMD LED’s which are independently tested to IES LM80 and TM21. This ensures that Rated LED Life is based on results of testing and show the fitting to have low lumen depreciation, CRI and CCT shift over its rated life The fitting also provides comparable light output to a 2 x 36W fluorescent tubed fitting, with an efficacy of 95lm/cctW for Neutral White, while saving around 50% energy
- The LED’s consist of 200 x 3,000K and 200 x 6500K diodes which allows 3,000K, 4,000K or 6,500K colour temperatures to be selected via a slide-switch inside one end cap. This allows the colour temperature to be chosen that is most suitable for the use of the lit space
- High specification driver components deliver the optimal drive current to the LED’s to extend LED life even further
- LED is a rugged solid-state lighting technology with no heat filaments or electrodes to fail so is less susceptible to failure due to building vibration or hot/cold temperature variations
- The fitting can also be switched by microwave, PIR and/or photocell, which is detrimental to life of traditional light sources, so provides even greater energy savings when lighting not required
- A wide ambient operating temperature range means it is suitable for use in hot environments or areas not normally heated or occupied